CHILDREN AND YOUTH"
Eradicating poverty through change of mindset, education, and health, promoting and enabling quality services to vulnerable rural communities.
The program aims at building innovative community leaders able to assertively study and provide solutions to problems
The program aims at promoting access to quality education, and ensuring that children attend school by benefiting from school supplies and sponsorship. The following are the programs attached:
The program ensures that our beneficiaries are healthy. We believe that, 'A health person is a health world.
Have Any Questions?
Did not find your question?
Simply click HERE and select a child of your choice. Follow the instructions to get started.
Sponsor a project either on 100% or percentage of your choice! , To see available projects, click here
To volunteer with us, please forward your interest letter and/or qualifications to email@example.com. We shall get back to you at the earliest convenient time.
To partner with us, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a MOU – Memorandum of Understanding for further scrutiny. Please do highlight your objectives in the attached documents.
- Write us a check payable to Matt Children’s Hope Foundation
- Email the check to email@example.com
- You are done!, THANK YOU!
We would really appreciate your help in helping the children. If you wish to donate to us please send your donations to the account details below and after you may send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your kind donation! Bank Account Details
Account Name: Matt Children’s Hope Foundation
Account Number: 1510382525011
Branch Code: 1103
Swift Code: VSTRZMLUXXX
- Seeing children growing-up with a broader mindset towards achieving their dreams through different measures of education and be self-reliant
- To eradicate poverty through Change of mindset, education, and health, promoting and enabling quality services to vulnerable rural communities.
- MCHF operates at a profound and distinct level to maintain its dignity between links to beneficiaries, the area community members, funders and the donor community. For a complete collection of the values, please click on ‘Read More’ button below.
"Eradicating poverty begin with educating the young for future sustainability"